Seizures in dogs can be very scary, and I know because I witnessed my first Cocker Spaniel having a seizure. I had no idea at the time that dog seizures could appear suddenly, without warning, at any age, and to...Read More
- Take Your Pet With You by Rail
- Rover on the Railways: Train Tours With Your Pet
- How I Helped My Cocker Spaniel Lose Weight
- Seizures In Dogs: What Are Causes And Treatments?
- Should Dogs Have Vegetables Added To Their Diet?
- How To Clean Dog Teeth Without Brushing
- 2019 Pet Blogger Challenge: Get To Know Us
- Banning Major and Champ from the White House
- Can Dogs Eat Sweet Potatoes?
- EmBARK on these Canine Cruises
- New President of Dog Writers Association Of America Announced
- 8 Tips For Leaving A Dog Alone When Returning To Work
- Cataract Treatment In Dogs: How To Help A Dog’s Eyes
- Best Places to Paddleboard With Your Pooch
- Retreat to These Pet-Friendly Getaways That Won't Break the Bank
- Comprehensive List of Resources to Find Lost Dogs
- Cocker Spaniel Pees When Excited: Submissive Urination Tips
- Is CoQ10 For Dogs Beneficial For Heart Disease?
- Tucker Talks with Twiddy & Company
- Discriminating Pet Travelers: Poll Reveals their Preferences and Habits
You are headed back to work and need tips for leaving a dog alone. At...Read More
Back in the day as a first-time Cocker Spaniel mom, whenever I walked in the...Read More
Can you imagine getting a new puppy, working with him on confidence-building and training, establishing...Read More
It’s me, it’s me, it’s me! My heart beats dog®, and now in the next...Read More
When it comes to traveling, some people really love to get away as often as possible. ...Read More